– Published Internationally
‘Food Futures: Sensory Explorations in Food Design’
– Best Food Stylist in South Africa 2019
Voted by inaugural conference FXXD XX
– Invited to Venice Food Design Week 2018
Performance piece – TEMPEST
– Judge for Eat Out Awards ‘Best of South Africa’
– Lead designer for KWV event, Tour de France, in Cognac, France.
A chef Grande Cordon Bleue at Silwood, stints in Fine Art, 3D animation, graphic art & digital multi-media, years of personal studies in botanical Fynbos, it’s medicinal and culinary histories and a keen interest in geology.
Her work offers an artistic amplification of our senses through various mediums (often combining more than one).
Immersive performance, photography & creative food styling, edible graphic dessert installations, event concept & curation, story-telling,
New online shop coming very soon with limited edition prints, bespoke textiles & wallpaper and unique botanical walls for interiors.